Finished Quilts

Monday 1 October 2012

fresh sewing day

Lily's Quilts

October huh?  Well, I've always had a soft spot for October - I can wear cardigans whenever I want without comment from Laughing Boy about learning to embrace the summer. I can tsk at the young'uns for not being dressed warm enough with truth on my side. It's like a breather before the build up to chrimbo. 

September was a quiet sewing month - back to work with a bump, hand quilting and visitors all limited what I have gotten up to but it was definitely a month of quilts...

 
Just three things but a whole heap of chuffedness.  This month will be mostly baby quilts, mouthy stitches and bee blocks. Hope the month is good to y'all. 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love October too - the first sniff of a bonfire on a nice crisp morning. Although today was a bit soggy, never mind. Maybe the rest of the month will be a bit nicer!

    Very impressed with your makes - those of us with little people can only do what we can! You have been really very productive. Especially love those stars x

    PS Still haven't posted your Bee blocks, baby ill today so will aim for later this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you!! love cardies :)
    Great makes and happy October! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three bloody gorgeous things missus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what about vests?! Great quilts - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the feathers...i so need to do that design. yum! cool blog moira!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love the same of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete