Finished Quilts

Thursday 3 March 2011

sewing buddy

Apologies for the radio silence over the past month or so.  My sewing mojo and I are currently not on speaking terms - mojo decided she needed a break from me for a while.  I think she's planning to return and hopefully soon, as I kinda miss my mojo *sniff*.  In her bsence, I've even gone on a bit of a fabric buying diet - now that's been a real shock to my system (although not my bank balance!)

In the meantime, I signed up to Whipstich's Sewing Buddy Project 2011. 



Basically, you sign up and get paired up with someone who you can collaborate with to create some neat stuff.  My sewing buddy is called Sara and she not only has her own cool blog (http://theprettypickle.blogspot.com/) but also has an etsy shop (www.etsy.com/shop/MollyBlossomDesign). We've only just started to talk via email but she sounds like a real doll (and thinks I've got a lovely turn of phrase *blushing in agreement* - who am I to disagree?!). I have a feeling that Sara will encourage my sewing mojo to get back, get back, get back to where it once belonged sharpish - fingers crossed as my "to do" list isn't getting any shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment