Finished Quilts

Monday 20 December 2010

plans

Well, we made it to Scotland and back without getting caught in too much snow.  We even made it to the bottom of our friends' street in Dunblane in the snow before chickening out, turning round and heading home! Pressies were exchanged and Maia just loved her quilt, which was a relief.  She and the boys ended up having a picnic on it.  I'll see if I can get hold of a photo of it in action.  I came home with a quilting hoop, how to crochet book and hook, flat head pins and a list of things to add to the to-do list!

So today, apart from cleaning out the fridge (a chore left over from my birthday to-do list!), I'm working out my crafty plan for 2011.  I read about this quilt-along today....


Quilt Dad


It's going on the list! I've started a "quilts I want to make in 2011" list in the side bar of kettleboiler but it is by no means definitive at the moment.  I've made 6 quilts in my first year of sewing - I want to beat that next year!

1 comment:

  1. I love you loving quilts!! I am making PJ's to order now! Must set my sights higher next year!

    ReplyDelete