Finished Quilts

Sunday 2 December 2012

Fresh Sewing Day - november remembered

Like everyone, December has hit me with a shock.  November was awash with bee blocks, swaps and chrimbo makes (and epic fails!) oh and an impromptu gift for Lolo....


These are my (successful!) finishes.  Well, I have also finished three out of four chrimbo pressies for my sisters (the fourth is being glued as I type) but these can't be revealed til after delivery. Oh, and I saved one of the epic fails by ripping it out of the frame and regluing it into a smaller frame - RESULT!  I may do that with the rest.  Of course, it showed that I maybe should use more glue in future!  And, as I am writing this, I have just remembered the kiddo quilt I started - the quilt top is nearly done but I have run out of wadding and am not really loving it so it has been shelved for the time being.

Laughing Boy has taken the wee man to see his nana and grandad so I can have the afternoon to sew - so it's bee blocks and glue for me today.  He is a nice man, a very nice man.

Linking with Lily's Quilts....

Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

  1. Oh enjoy your me time! Very, very nice. Love your makes - and I'm glad you rescued your fail :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely items! The cushion is so pretty and the hexie mug rug is brilliant. Hope you enjoyed your afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had a busy November. I have a vivid picture in my head of you ripping glued fabric apart. I wish I could have seen that! An afternoon sewing sounds perfect. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your glue... lol Lovely makes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool makes and I am glad you rescued the purse x

    ReplyDelete