Finished Quilts

Monday 25 March 2013

covert robin

I'm in a mystery swap called Covert Robin.  It's not on Flickr so there are no inspiration mosaics to help and you just have to make something nice (in the value of $20-$30) for your swap partner and work out what that something nice will be through serious stalking.  I have been stumped!  No inspiration mosaic!  What' a girl to do?  Well, in my case that would be sulk for about a month and then realise that you have 4 days to get something made and in the post before the deadline.  So I'm making this.....


Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. You don't need luck , it's going to be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabrics!!! Lucky partner xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo can't wait to see what you are going to end up making with these lovelies.... a completely secret swap must be really hard x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I really like the brown! If it's for me though I need to make you aware that I hate butterflies as much as spiders so you might want to rethink the green one :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bit of a stab in the dark then! I think that you have chosen a good pattern there. Get sewing woman as time is running out! Di x

    ReplyDelete