The weekend came and my boys were solidly ensconced in lurgy land with man/boy flu (and a bit of gunky eye for the wee man). So with them parked on the couch watching footie, I did a bit of sewing and managed to finish most of the cutting for me Sparkle Punch and starting sewing the blocks. Here's the start of a potential arrangement....
As part of my plan to make as many pressies as possible this year, I also made the kindle covers I cut out fabric for last week.
|not quite centred buttons!|
Bit chuffed with these and they were dead easy to make (eventually!). One lesson I learned when making these was that having a cheeky wee glass of wine before cranking up the sewing machine may cause extended use of the seam ripper!